In order to process your registration as smoothly and efficiently as possible, please keep these guidelines in mind.
1. Registrations must be completed by Wednesday, September 16, 2020.
2. Symposium registration is a flat fee of $20.00. You may choose to attend from 1 day up to 4 days.
3. Registration forms must be completed for each individual participating. Registration fee is per person and registrations are non-transferable (you may not share your registration with other individuals).
4. Please check the training schedule carefully to ensure that your preferred sessions are not in conflict with each other (i.e. do not overlap on the schedule).
5. If you choose a session that is delivered in multiple parts (i.e. 2-part session), you will be registered in both parts; you cannot choose to attend partial sessions.
6. Registration is limited and on a first-come, first-served basis. You are encouraged to take full advantage of this opportunity by taking as many sessions as you are interested in.
7. If you need to substitute one individual for another individual, who is no longer able to attend due to unforeseen circumstances, please contact Pat Halewich by email at email@example.com or by phone at 780-628-7127 to notify us of this change as soon as possible, and prior to the Literacy & Learning Symposium start date (September 29, 2020).
8. Refund Policy: Last day for registration is Wednesday, September 16, 2020. Refunds will be made if notice is received in writing prior to September 16, 2020. No refunds will be granted for withdrawals after September 16, 2020. Non-attendance does not constitute notice of withdrawal.
If you have any questions, please contact Pat Halewich, Events Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org.