Chocolate zucchini muffins - Part 2
What to do
1. Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Spray a muffin tin with non-stick spray.
2. Put the flour, cocoa, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, baking powder and baking soda in a large bowl. Mix together.
3. Put the applesauce, egg whites, buttermilk and vanilla together in another bowl. Mix together.
4. Grate the zucchini. Add it to the wet mixture. Stir.
5. Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture. Stir until the dry mixture is moist.
6. Add the nuts and the chocolate chips. Mix together gently.
7. Put the batter into the muffin tin.
8. Bake for about 25 to 30 minutes.
9. Cool for 5 minutes in the tin. Then remove the muffins and let them cool.