Christine needs glasses. She goes to an optical store. She takes her prescription.
An optician helps Christine
- Christine tries on some frames.
- Clark is an optician. He helps Christine.
- Christine chooses frames and lenses. She asks, "How much will the glasses cost?"
- Clark measures Christine's eyes. Next he orders the lenses and frames.
Christine's glasses are ready
- Christine goes back to the optical store. She tries on her glasses. Clark adjusts the frames.
- Christine pays for her new glasses. They cost $450.