Going to the pharmacy
Maritza has an earache. She goes to the doctor. She gets a prescription. It is for ear drops.
Maritza goes to the pharmacy
- Maritza gives her prescription to the pharmacist.
- The pharmacist asks some questions.
- The prescription is ready. The pharmacist tells Maritza how to use the drops.
- Maritza asks questions. Then she goes home. She uses the ear drops for 7 days.
Tips from pharmacists
- Don't be afraid to ask questions.
- Don't share medicine with other people.
- Follow the directions. For example: