Symposium 2023 Registration Guidelines
In order to process your registration as smoothly and efficiently as possible, please keep these guidelines in mind.
1. There are 2 types of Symposium registration to select from:
Virtual + On-demand Access - $50 per person (includes all virtual event sessions, plus select recorded sessions)
In-person All-access - $150 per person (includes all virtual event sessions, plus select recorded sessions, plus all in-person sessions)
2. Registrations must be completed by Friday, April 21st, 2023 at 4:30 pm.
3. Registration forms must be completed for each individual participating. Registration fee is per person and registrations are non-transferable (you may not share your registration with other individuals).
4. Please check the training schedule carefully to ensure that your preferred sessions are not in conflict with each other (i.e. do not overlap on the schedule).
5. If you choose a session that is delivered in multiple parts (i.e. 2-part session), you will be registered in both parts; you cannot choose to attend partial sessions.
6. Registration is limited and on a first-come, first-served basis. You are encouraged to take full advantage of this opportunity by taking as many sessions as you are interested in.
7. For the in-person event, breakfast is provided for registered Symposium attendees at the DoubleTree by Hilton West Edmonton Hotel each morning starting at 8:00 am and lunch will be provided at noon.
8. If you need to substitute one individual for another individual, who is no longer able to attend due to unforeseen circumstances, please contact Pat Halewich by email at email@example.com or by phone at 306-821-6030 to notify us of this change as soon as possible, and on or prior to the Literacy & Learning Symposium registration deadline (April 21, 2023).
9. Refund Policy: Last day for registration is Friday, April 21, 2023. No refunds will be granted for withdrawals. Only substitutions will be granted and only until the registration deadline, which is Friday, April 21, 2023.
If you have any questions, please contact Pat Halewich, PD & Events Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org.