Registration is now LIVE for the 2018 Literacy and Learning Symposium!
In order to process your registration as smoothly and efficiently as possible, please keep these guidelines in mind.
1. Registrations must be completed by Friday, September 14, 2018.
2. Symposium registration is a flat fee of $175.00. You may choose to attend from one day up to the full 3.5 days. Registration forms must be completed for each individual participating. Registration fee is per person and registrations are non-transferable (you may not share your registration with other individuals).
3. Please check the training schedule carefully to ensure that your preferred sessions are not in conflict with each other (i.e. do not overlap on the schedule). You can download or print this "Breakout Sessions At-a-Glance" to help you map out your session choices.
4. If you choose a session that is delivered in multiple parts (i.e. a half-day, full day or two day training), you will be registered in all of the parts; you cannot choose to attend partial sessions.
5. If you are registered for a recognized certificate training, you must attend the entire training to be eligible to receive the certificate. Certificates will not be awarded to individuals who miss sessions.
6. Registration is limited and on a first-come, first-served basis. You are encouraged to take full advantage of this opportunity by taking as many sessions as you are interested in.
7. Breakfast is provided for delegates at the DoubleTree Hotel each morning starting at 8:00 am and sessions will begin promplty at 9:00 am.
8. If you need to substitute one individual for another individual, who is no longer able to attend due to unforeseen circumstances, please contact Pat Halewich by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 780-628-7127 to notify us of this change as soon as possible, and prior to the Literacy & Learning Symposium start date (September 25, 2018).
9. Refund Policy: Last day for registration is Friday, September 14, 2018. Refunds will be made (less $50.00 administration fee) if notice is received in writing prior to September 14, 2018. No refunds will be granted for withdrawals after September 14, 2018. Non-attendance does not constitute notice of withdrawal.
If you are ready to get started, please CLICK HERE to register now!
If you have any questions or need assistance registering, please contact Pat Halewich, Events Specialist, at email@example.com.