How to save money on clothes: Part 2
Patsy shops at a second-hand store
- Patsy is looking for winter clothes for her family. She has a list.
- Patsy's grandson finds some winter clothes. He tries them on.
- Patsy checks the clothes. She looks at the snaps, seams, zippers and buttons. She looks for stains too.
- Patsy looks at the labels. Are the clothes easy to clean?
- Then Patsy finds gloves, mittens and a scarf.
- Patsy goes to the checkout. She pays for the clothes and other things.
- Patsy will be back soon. There is a big sale next week.