Areas and grounds go together
Raj was discriminated against in the area of employment. The grounds are race and religion.
- I am the only Sikh at work. Everybody there knows me.
- Recently, a new man at work made fun of my religion. Then other workers started to make fun of me.
- I spoke to my co-workers.
- I spoke to a friend. He told me to talk to my supervisor.
- My supervisor had a staff meeting. She talked to everyone about human rights.
- My supervisor asked me to give a talk about Sikhism at the next staff meeting.
- I am happy at work now. I am glad I told my supervisor about this problem.