Getting help and information
Alberta Human Rights and Citizenship Commission
- Calgary: 403-297-6571
- Edmonton: 780-427-7661
- Outside Calgary and Edmonton: Call 310-0000 (free). Then enter the Calgary or Edmonton area code and number.
People who are deaf or hard of hearing with TTY
- Calgary: 403-297-5639
- Edmonton: 780-427-1597
- Outside Calgary and Edmonton:
Note: Anyone can get help from the Commission. For example:
- if you think someone discriminated against you
- if someone says you discriminated against them
Free booklet for parents
Becoming a parent in Alberta
- Learn about human rights at work if you are pregnant. Learn about maternity and parental leave, and about benefits.
- To order, call the Alberta Human Rights and Citizenship Commission. See phone numbers above.
- You can download a PDF at: www.albertahumanrights.ab.ca